Indonesian stocks and the rupiah ended a strong week on a high note.
• Indonesia's Rupiah Set to Post Best Weekly Gain in Over a Decade
The Indonesian government unveiled the third stimulus package on Wednesday.
• What are the Stimulus Measures in Indonesia's Third Economic Policy Package?
The IMF cut its forecast for global growth on the back of slowing growth in emerging markets.
• International Monetary Fund Cuts Global Growth on Slowing Emerging Markets
The World Bank cut its forecast for growth in east Asian developing markets through 2017.
• World Bank Cuts Economic Growth Outlook East Asian Developing Markets
Indonesia and Malaysia will cooperate for the development of a special economic zone.
• Palm Oil Industry Update: Indonesia & Malaysia Cooperate in Council and Special Zone
Indonesia's foreign exchange reserves fell to USD $101.7 billion at the end of September.
• Bank Indonesia: Foreign Exchange Reserves Fell to $101.7 Billion in September
Car sales in Indonesia continued to decline in September 2015.
• Car Sales Indonesia Update: Falling on Weak Purchasing Power
A tax amnesty bill is to be discussed among the government and House of Representatives.
• What is the Problem with Tax Collection in Indonesia?
An introduction to Indonesian Law number 40 of 2007 concerning Limited Liability Companies.
• Shares and Capital in a Limited Liability Company in Indonesia
Freeport Indonesia's contract to operate the Grasberg mine is to be extended beyond 2021.
• Freeport Indonesia's Grasberg Contract Extension, Share Divestment & Investment
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia