Indonesia is expected to see inflation again in November, says the central bank.
• Economic Update Indonesia: November Inflation Expected at 0.2%
Why do analysts expect crude palm oil prices to climb up to USD $800 per metric ton in 2016?
• Commodity Watch: What about Indonesian Crude Palm Oil in 2016?
The Indonesian government needs to boost people's purchasing power to spur GDP growth.
• Analyst Opinion: Indonesia Should Focus on Boosting Purchasing Power
The IPO of Dua Putra Utama Makmur on the Indonesia Stock Exchange is oversubscribed.
• IPO Dua Putra Utama Makmur on the Indonesia Stock Exchange
Medco Energi is reportedly eager to acquire a majority stake in Newmont Nusa Tenggara.
• Medco Energi Internasional Eyes Majority Stake in Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Over 100 Indonesians traveled back to Indonesia from Syria after having fought alongside ISIS.
• Radical Islam in Indonesia: the Islamic State Returnees
The OJK released a roadmap for the development of the sustainable finance sector.
• Indonesia's Financial Services Authority (OJK) Releases Sustainable Finance Roadmap
Bank Indonesia is expected to keep its interest rate high in order to safeguard financial stability.
• Bank Indonesia Remains Committed to Tight Monetary Stance
The company profile of Indonesian shipping company Soechi Lines.
• Soechi Lines Eying Opportunities in Indonesia's Maritime Sector
Fitch Ratings notes that housing demand in Indonesia remained weak in the third quarter.
• Fitch Ratings' Indonesia Property Watch Report: Pessimistic View
An update on the performance of bread producer Nippon Indosari Corpindo.
• Indonesia's Nippon Indosari Corpindo is Baking more Profit in the Oven
Indonesia is expected to fail to achieve its coal production target of 425 million tons in 2015.
• Coal Mining Update Indonesia: Price, Production & Export Still Down
Indonesian car sales may rise up to ten percent (y/y) to 1.1 million vehicles in 2016.
• Automotive Market Indonesia: Car Sales to Rebound in 2016
The EU request all timber products exported from Indonesia into the EU are SVLK certified.
• Wood Industry Indonesia: Timber Legality Verification System (SVLK)
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia