An update on Indonesia's economic growth, stocks, rupiah and infrastructure projects.
• Economic Update Indonesia: Stocks, Rupiah, Infrastructure & Economy
Due to the recovering oil price, Indonesia's April inflation is expected to be higher than usual.
• Inflation Update Indonesia: "April Inflation Higher than Usual"
Corporate earnings of Astra provide valuable information about the Indonesian economy.
• Weak Results Astra International Sign of Slowing Indonesian Economy?
Indonesia's economic slowdown expected to continue into the first quarter of 2015.
• Slowing Economic Growth Indonesia to Continue in Q1-2015?
Domestic and foreign investment in Indonesia has increased in Q1-2015 in rupiah terms.
• Domestic & Foreign Investment in Indonesia on the Rise in Q1-2015
Due to persistent low coal prices, Indonesia's coal production expected to fall in 2015.
• Coal Mining Update Indonesia: Coal Production to Fall in 2015
The groundbreaking ceremony of the trans Sumatra toll road has been conducted.
• Groundbreaking Trans-Sumatra Toll Road; Infrastructure Projects Indonesia
Climate change may work in favor of Indonesia's coffee industry.
• Climate Change to Enhance Indonesia’s Role in Global Coffee Industry?
The first installment of our series about Indonesia's national heroes: Abdul Muis.
• National Heroes of Indonesia: Abdul Muis; Writer, Journalist & Nationalist
Corporate earnings reports of Indonesian companies listed on the IDX.
• Corporate Earnings Reports Indonesian Companies Full Year 2014
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies.
• Business Platform Indonesia