The use of foreign currencies in transactions conducted in Indonesia has been restricted.
• Bank Indonesia Regulation ‘Mandatory Use of Rupiah’ Came into Effect
Indonesia’s inflation accelerated to 7.26 percent (y/y) in June on higher food prices.
• Inflation Indonesia Update June: Consumer Price Index Up 0.54% m/m
The Indonesian government revised its 2015 economic growth target.
• Economy of Indonesia: Revisions GDP Growth, Credit Growth & Rupiah
The latest Bank Indonesia survey shows that consumer confidence has fallen in June 2015.
• Consumer Confidence Indonesia Falling: Less Ramadan & Idul Fitri Shopping
Operating permits of 13 airlines may be suspended by the Transportation Ministry.
• Negative Equity: Indonesian Airlines’ Operating Permits May Be Suspended
Indonesia is a shareholder in the new Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB).
• Indonesia 8th Largest Shareholder Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
Infrastructure development in Indonesia is expected to accelerate in the second half of 2015.
• Infrastructure Development in Indonesia to Accelerate?
An update on the government's plan to revise a law that bans foreign ownership of property.
• Update Foreign Ownership of Property (Luxurious Apartments) in Indonesia
Indonesia’s manufacturing activity contracted for the ninth straight month in June.
• Manufacturing Activity Indonesia Slowed for 9th Straight Month in June
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies.
• Business Platform Indonesia