Indonesia’s current account deficit narrowed to $3.8 billion, or, 1.8 percent of GDP in Q1-2015.
• Indonesia’s Current Account Deficit Improves to 1.8% of GDP in Q1-2015
Indonesia posted a higher-than-expected USD $454.4 million trade surplus in April 2015
• Indonesia Posts Trade Surplus in April but Concerns about Economy Rise
Can Bank Indonesia cut its interest rate environment or not?
• Dilemma Bank Indonesia: To Cut Interest Rates or Not?
Indonesia only ranks 69th out of 124 countries in terms of human capital development.
• Human Capital Report 2015: Indonesia Lags Behind Regional Peers
Extending the moratorium on the clearing of primary forest and peat-land by another 2 years.
• Forest Moratorium Indonesia Extended but Has Limited Success
The government may soon allow foreigners to own luxurious apartments in Indonesia.
• Foreign Ownership Indonesian Property; Is it Possible?
PP Properti conducts an initial public offering on the Indonesia Stock Exchange this month.
• IPO Pembangunan Perumahan Properti on the Indonesia Stock Exchange
Indonesia's reference coal price fell 5.2% (m/m) to an all-time low of $61.08 per metric ton in May.
• Indonesia’s Reference Coal Price Hits All-Time Low in May 2015
Many regional investors do not realize which external events influence Indonesian markets.
• How Will Global Uncertainties Impact Indonesian Markets?
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies.
• Business Platform Indonesia