Inflation eases slightly in August but manufacturing activity continues to contract.
• Indonesia’s August Inflation Eases, Manufacturing Contracts for 11th Straight Month
Layoffs could reach up to 100,000 as various companies are cutting on operational costs.
• Unemployment in Indonesia: Layoffs in the Textile & Commodity Industries
The Indonesian government is busy preparing a policy package that should boost the economy.
• Boosting Economic Activity in Indonesia: Stimulus Package to See Daylight this Month
Through tax incentives Indonesia aims to attract long-term investment.
• Boosting Indonesia’s Economic Growth: Tax Incentives Awarded to 4 Companies
The Indonesian government will nearly double sharia-compliant sovereign debt paper in 2016.
• Using Islamic Bonds to Boost Infrastructure Development in Indonesia
The Netherlands, South Korea and Indonesia signed a letter of intent for a joint study.
• Netherlands & S. Korea Set Aside $19 Mln for Research on Indonesia’s Giant Sea Wall
Indonesia cancelled development of the high- speed railway between Jakarta and Bandung.
• Indonesia Cancels Jakarta-Bandung’s High-Speed Train Project
Moody's positive about tax holidays and liquidity levels Indonesian property developers.
• Moody’s Positive about Indonesia’s Tax Cut and Liquidity Level Property Developers
Indonesian workers seeking more support from the government.
• Demonstration Indonesian Workers: What are their Demands?
A selection of Q2-2015 corporate earnings reports of listed companies.
• Corporate Earnings Reports Indonesian Companies First Half of 2015
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia