The government of Indonesia is currently preparing the 11th economic policy package.
• Government of Indonesia Preparing 11th Economic Stimulus Package
Indonesia may revise its controversial export ban set in the 2009 New Mining Law: flip-flop politics?
• Flip-Flop in Indonesian Politics: Reviewing the Mineral Ore Export Ban
Three car makers will invest a combined IDR 21 trillion to expand production capacity in Indonesia.
• News Indonesia's Automotive Industry: Investment & Production
Astra International reported a 25% (y/y) fall in net profit to IDR 14.4 trillion over 2015.
• Indonesia's Astra International Reports Lowest Net Profit in 5 Years
Pharmaceutical company Kalbe Farma's net income fell 4.3 percent (y/y) to IDR 1.98 trillion.
• Pharmaceutical Firm Kalbe Farma Facing Macroeconomic Headwinds
Australia says Islamic militants may be in an advanced stage of preparing violent attacks.
• Australia Warns about Possible Islamic Terrorist Attacks in Indonesia
There has emerged concern about the inflow of foreign 'hot money' into Indonesia.
• Hot Money Flowing into Indonesia's Bond & Stock Market. A Concern?
Palm oil exports from Indonesia fell 16% (m/m) to 2.1 million tons in January 2016.
• Demand for Indonesian Crude Palm Oil Fell in January 2016
Zooming in on the relaxation of foreign ownership rules regarding e-commerce businesses.
• E-Commerce in Indonesia Open to Foreign Investment; IPOs Welcomed
Is the "rice mafia" behind the recent fluctuations in rice supply and prices in Indonesia?
• Rice Mafia of Indonesia Active Again? Suspicious Supply-Price Fluctuation
Will the lower BI rate have an immediate impact on rising household consumption in Indonesia?
• Indonesia's BI Rate Cut Not Enough to Boost Household Consumption?
The 2nd edition of the Hospitality Investment Conference Indonesia will be held on 28-29 April.
• Hospitality Investment Conference Indonesia (HICI)
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia