Which Indonesian stocks are expected to perform best in 2016 despite ongoing challenges?
• Indonesia Stock Market: What are the Picks in 2016?
Taking a look back at the performance of Indonesia's benchmark stock index in 2015.
• Stock Market Indonesia: Performance Jakarta Composite Index in 2015
What were the best stock picks on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2015?
• Stock Market: What Were Indonesia's Top Picks in 2015?
Will the challenges persist and plague the Indonesian economy in 2016 as well?
• Challenges for Indonesia's Economy to Persist in 2016
Indonesia's fishery sector has grown strongly under the leadership of Susi Pudjiastuti.
• Growth of Indonesia's Fishery Sector Outpacing Overall Economic Growth
S&P says Indonesia's banking sector impacted by low GDP growth and weak commodity prices.
• S&P: Indonesia's Banking Industry Stable but Profitability May Weaken
Indonesia's biodiesel program is expected to lead to fewer CPO exports from Indonesia.
• Indonesia's Palm Oil Exports to Fall on Biodiesel Program
FDI to account for 65% (approx. $28.2 billion) of total direct investment in Indonesia in 2016.
• Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board Eyes 594.8 trln Investment in 2016
Cement sales are expected to rise modestly in 2016 on the government's infrastructure push.
• Cement Industry Indonesia in 2016: Growth on Infrastructure Push
It is unlikely that Indonesia will achieve its target of welcoming 10 million foreign tourists in 2015.
• Sluggish Growth Foreign Tourist Arrivals in Indonesia
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia