The Indonesian government unveiled its 2016 State Budget draft.
• Joko Widodo Presents Indonesia’s 2016 State Budget Draft in Parliament
President Widodo reshuffled his cabinet due to the poor performance of several ministers.
• Political News Indonesia: Joko Widodo Reshuffles Cabinet
Indonesia's current account deficit narrowed to USD $4.48 billion in Q2-2015.
• Current Account Deficit Indonesia Improves on Weak Imports
The devaluation of China's yuan caused a turbulent trading week.
• Stock Market & Rupiah Update Indonesia: Impact of China’s Yuan
Bank Harda Internasional is the 12th firm that listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2015.
• Indonesia Stock Exchange: Initial Public Offering Bank Harda Internasional
The government of Indonesia lowered its coal production target for 2015 to 400 million tons.
• Indonesia Lowers 2015 Coal Production Target on Weak Global Context
A selection of Q2-2015 corporate earnings reports of listed companies.
• Corporate Earnings Reports Indonesian Companies First Half of 2015
What were the causes - and the lessons learned - of the Asian financial crisis?
• Asian Financial Crisis in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia