The Indonesian economy expanded 5.04 percent year-on-year in the fourth quarter of 2015.
• GDP in Focus: Analysis of Indonesia's 5.04% Economic Growth in 2015
Indonesia's Finance Ministry will not revise the tax revenue target set in the 2016 State Budget.
• Indonesia Does Not Revise 2016 Tax Revenue Target, Realistic or Not?
What are the challenges that the Indonesian economy is facing, and what causes optimism?
• Snapshot of the Indonesian Economy: Risks, Challenges & Development
Why are Panasonic and Toshiba reducing their business activities in Indonesia?
• Panasonic & Toshiba Restructuring its Business in Indonesia
Indonesia confirmed there was one Zika virus case but emphasized there is no need for panic.
• Government of Indonesia: On Alert for Zika Virus, No Need for Panic
Indonesia's inflation rate rose 0.51 percent on a monthly basis in January 2016.
• Consumer Price Index Indonesia: Inflation 0.51% m/m in January 2016
Although at a slower pace, Indonesia's manufacturing activity continues to contract.
• Manufacturing Sector Indonesia Still in Contraction in January
Global furniture retailer IKEA fails to own the right to use its brand name in Indonesia.
• IKEA Loses Court Battles over Brand Name in Indonesia
France plans to impose progressive tax on imports of crude palm oil and its derivatives.
• Palm Oil Industry Indonesia Update: Progressive Import Tax France
Indonesian consumers are becoming increasingly optimistic in 2016.
• Consumer Confidence: Why are Indonesian Consumers more Optimistic?
Rubber production in West Java continues to decline as ageing trees cause lower productivity.
• Rubber Production in Indonesia: Extending the Slump
Missing or succeeding achieving its 2015 tourist target is a matter of definition.
• Indonesia Missed its 2015 Foreign Tourist Arrivals Target, or Not?
Joko Widodo met Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban to discuss bilateral issues.
• Indonesia & Hungary: Bilateral Trade, Investment & Relations
Indonesia's automotive sector to be exempted from the anti-dumping duties.
• No Anti-Dumping Duties on Steel Imports for Indonesia's Automotive Sector
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia