Mixed opinions: deflation or inflation on higher rice prices in February?
• February Inflation Update Indonesia: Rice Causing Inflationary Pressures
Why is Indonesia's rupiah depreciating towards IDR 13,000 per US dollar?
• Bank Indonesia Comfortable with Weak Rupiah to Improve Current Account
The government of Indonesia plans to raise coal royalties in March 2015.
• Coal Mining News: Indonesia Plans to Raise Coal Royalties in March
Indonesian CPO exports fell in January on weak demand from main CPO export markets.
• Palm Oil Update Indonesia: CPO Export & Prices Weaker in January 2015
Indonesia eyes USD $1.6 billion from the sale of Islamic bonds between 23 February and 6 March.
• Islamic Finance in Indonesia: Sale of Sukuk Retail Bonds
The largest listed company of Indonesia posted mixed financial results over 2014.
• Astra International: 2014 Profit of Indonesia’s Largest Firm Slightly Down
Mitra Keluarga Karyasehat plans to raise about $328 million in an IPO in March 2015.
• IPO News Indonesia Stock Exchange: Mitra Keluarga Karyasehat
The Indonesian government plans to introduce a 15% anti-dumping duty on steel imports.
• Indonesia to Impose Anti-Dumping Import Duties on Steel Products
Indonesian exports need to be transformed from commodities to manufactured exports.
• Manufacturing in Indonesia: Key to Boost Export Performance
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies.
• Business Platform Indonesia
An introduction to the permits required for expatriates working in Indonesia.
• Foreign Workers Work Permit Requirements Indonesia