Millions of Indonesians headed to the ballot boxes to vote for new regional leaders.
• Regional Elections in Indonesia: Indonesia Votes for Local Leaders
Indonesian stocks and rupiah weaken as investors brace for US interest rate hike.
• Indonesian Stocks & Rupiah Weaken Ahead of Fed Fund Rate Decision
World Bank says income inequality in Indonesia is widening, threatening social cohesion.
• Income Inequality in Indonesia Threatens Social, Economic & Political Stability
Indonesia's budget deficit may widen to 2.78 percent of gross domestic product in 2015.
• Budget Deficit Indonesia Can Widen to 2.78% of Gross Domestic Product
Per 4 December 2015 Indonesia officially rejoined the OPEC.
• Net Oil Importer Indonesia Officially Rejoined OPEC
Low oil prices and China's economic slowdown are a drag on coal prices.
• Commodities Update: Why Coal Prices Will Remain Low
The foreign exchange reserves of Indonesia fell slightly in November.
• Foreign Exchange Reserves Indonesia Fall Slightly in November
What are the main points of the government's 7th economic policy package.
• Income Tax Cut & Street Vendors' Leasehold Certificates in Indonesia's 7th Package
Radio broadcaster Mahaka Radio Integra to list on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
• IPO of Mahaka Radio Integra on the Indonesia Stock Exchange
Shares of Dua Putra Utama Makmur soared at its debut on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX).
• Successful IPO Dua Putra Utama Makmur on Indonesia Stock Exchange
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia