Bank Indonesia has now cut borrowing costs by 75 basis points since the start of 2016.
• Bank Indonesia's Rate Cut Boosts Optimism for Economic Growth
Indonesia and Australia will resume talks about a bilateral free trade agreement .
• Resuming Indonesia-Australia Economic Partnership Agreement (IA-CEPA) Talks
Bank Indonesia cut its benchmark interest rate by 25 basis points to 6.75 percent on Thursday.
• Bank Indonesia Cuts Key Interest Rate Again by 0.25%
Indonesia's trade surplus was better than expected in February 2016.
• Trade Balance Indonesia: $1.14 Billion Surplus in February
The World Bank cut its forecast for Indonesia's economic growth in 2016 to 5.1 percent.
• World Bank Cuts Forecast for Indonesia's 2016 GDP Growth to 5.1%
The International Monetary Fund expects Indonesia's economy to expand 4.9% in 2016.
• International Monetary Fund (IMF) Sees Indonesia's GDP Growth at 4.9%
An effective family planning program is one of the key strategies to boost future economic growth
• Family Planning Program of Indonesia, a Strategic Investment
There emerged some speculation that conditions in Indonesia's coal mining sector will improve.
• Coal Mining in Indonesia: Limited Reason for Optimism
Construction of the Jakarta-Bandung fast train should be able to commence soon.
• Construction of Indonesia's Jakarta-Bandung Railway Should Start Soon
Indonesian drivers of taxis, buses and bajaj protest against online transportation applications.
• Indonesian Taxi Drivers Protest Against Uber, GrabCar & Go-Jek Apps
AP3I says domestic consumption of mineral ores will be solid starting from 2017.
• Should Indonesia Relax the Mineral Ore Export Ban? No Says AP3I
Indonesia's steel and iron producers urge the government to limit imports of steel.
• Steel Imports from China into Indonesia Surged in 2015
An overview of trade fairs, expos and exhibitions that are organized in Indonesia.
• Trade Fairs, Expos & Exhibitions in Indonesia
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies.
• Business Platform Indonesia