The 3rd installment of Indonesia's economic policy package is to be unveiled soon.
• Third Economic Policy Package of Indonesia to Cut Fuel Price & Lending Rates
The 2nd installment of Indonesia's September economic policy package has been unveiled.
• Economic Policy Package Indonesia: Bonded Zones & Import Tax Cut
Indonesia unveiled the 2nd installment of its September economic policy package.
• Second Installment Economic Policy Package Indonesia
Bank Indonesia unveiled a rupiah exchange rate stabilization package.
• Policy Package Bank Indonesia to Safeguard Rupiah Stability & Enhance Management
Weak US non-farm payrolls cause markets to doubt whether the Fed can raise rates in 2015.
• Weak US Employment Data Means No Fed Rate Hike in 2015?
Singapore mentions names of Indonesian companies believed to be responsible.
• Haze Southeast Asia: Singapore Names Indonesian Companies, Malaysia Closes Schools
Indonesian inflation eased to 6.83 percent (y/y) in September 2015.
• Consumer Prices Update Indonesia: Deflation in September, Annual Inflation Eases
For the 12th consecutive month Indonesia's manufacturing activity contracted.
• Manufacturing Activity Indonesia Contracts for 12th Straight Month in September
The ongoing El Nino, possibly the strongest since 1997-1998, impacts on coffee output.
• El Nino Causing Lower Coffee and Crude Palm Oil Production in Indonesia
Indonesia's export tax on crude palm oil (CPO) shipments remains zero percent in October 2015.
• Palm Oil News Update: Indonesia's CPO Export Tax Remains at 0%
Our business-to-business (B2B) platform is the online meeting point for companies
• Business Platform Indonesia