3. "Open your heart to everyone" - Apple commercial 'Someone brings a present to a town square and starts singing. While he initially shocks the people gathered there, a young girl opens their hearts...'
4. Celebrating our Alikeness (another classy commercial)- from Amazon Prime An Imam and a priest share a festive message of friendship.
5. Transforming the Pressures of the Seasonwith Eric Hellman
-Unity New Westminster (Sun Dec 11) When the pressures and challenges get in the way of the spirit, how do we reconnect to the meaning and purpose of this Season?
6. Jazz Evensong,with We Three Queens(Burnaby, Wed Dec 21, 8:00 pm) with Jennifer Scott, Karin Plato & Kate Hammett-Vaughan Christmas Eve Candlelight Service(Burnaby, Sat Dec 24, 4:00 pm) with Dan Reynolds (piano) and Adele Wilding (vocals). Brentwood Presbyterian Church
7. A Quiet Christmas Service(Toronto, Thur Dec 22, 7:00 pm) for those who are having Christmastime in a minor key.St. Andrew's United Church.
8. Struggling with what to do/give? Hundreds of ideas - RandomActsofKindness.org Feeling the need for some inspiration? Read about random acts of kindness others have given or received. Then consider your own... or invite your family/friends to create some magic together.
Note: For non-Centre news/events, information is provided by members of the network and related websites. No endorsement by the Centre, of content, views or opinions expressed, is either given or implied. If anything is found to be disrespectful or offensive, please accept our apologies and bring it to our attention. - Thanks!