Grainfather Connect Android App is Here!
We're very excited to announce the launch of the much awaited Android App just in time for Christmas!
Please note the following points. We are still working on a couple of things but didn't want you to have to wait:
- The recipe importing feature currently only works when using certain apps to import the beerxml recipes. We recommend downloading and using “Amaze File Manager" to import the files. We are currently working on supporting this feature on other apps like Dropbox, Google Drive and Mail Apps. If using the file manager app and any recipes don’t import successfully, please send us the recipe file and we will fix the compatibility. Please note we will be closed for a short time over the Christmas/New Year break.
- We are still working on the reliability of the Out of Range reconnection. For the most problem free experience, keep your device within range during brew session.
- We are aware of the high battery usage of the app. We are currently working on improving it. You might like to run this mostly while plugged in to your charger to help with this.
- Grainfather grain kit recipes provided in app
- Import Beer XML files (coming soon)
- Set your own boil temperature (for different altitudes)
- Change between celsius and fahrenheit easily
- Grainfather calculators
- Control the Grainfather manually with your mobile device as a remote control
Online recipe creator - create, share, rate and review brews through this central hub. Then when ready, sync with your app.