WGA accepts up to 15 Fellows in each class. Please welcome five of this year's Fellows (first row, from left to right, followed by second row).
- Robyn Lawrence, Assistant Budget Officer, City of Jacksonville; WGA Mentor Melody Shacter
- Kara Williams, Director of Community Organizing, Delores Barr Weaver Policy Center; WGA Mentor Adelaide Thompson / Cherry Gallagher
- Marie O'Keefe, Financial Planner, Northwestern Mutual; WGA Mentor Susan Rodgers
- Shamika Baker, Director of Community Outreach, JAX Chamber; WGA Mentor Peggy Schiffers
- Jill Auld, Founder/CEO, Day of Difference; WGA Mentor Deb Hardman