Free Organic Valley/PCO Member Meeting Focuses on Animal Health, Organic Standards
Please join Organic Valley/CROPP Cooperative and Pennsylvania Certified Organic for the first in a series of 2015 regional member meetings. On Thursday February 12th CROPP/OV staff and PCO representatives will host an educational event at Folk Meeting House, 1711 Springs Rd. (Route 669) in Springs, PA. Social time will begin at 9am and the meeting will start at 9:30am. OV/CROPP members, PCO members, and other interested parties are welcome. The event includes lunch and snacks and ends at 2:30pm.
- Peter Miller & Solomon Meyer from Organic Valley/CROPP on organic crop & dairy market opportunities
- Paul Detloff, CROPP Staff Veterinarian and DVM on dairy herd health management
- Lee Rinehart, along with members of the PCO Certification Team and Standards Committee on certification, standards and policies important to organic producers
- Don Brubaker of the Fertrell Company on product lines and services
- Jonathan Zeiset of Zeiset Ag Consulting & Sales on product lines and services
To read more, click here
For more information please contact OV/CROPP on the Farmer Hotline at 888-809-9297 or Lee Rinehart of PCO at 814-470-9734.