Dear <<First Name>>
Let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds,
not giving up meeting together,
as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another--
and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
We’re planning on continue to meet at 4pm each Sunday, even if not physically. As we become increasingly expert at IT over the coming weeks the means of gathering will adapt and develop as we use the God given gift of technology.
Below is the plan for this Sunday, and each subsequent Sunday, using the software from Zoom. Zoom is a video conferencing system that seems to have become the default means of communication in the last week!
- The software works best via a computer with a webcam. Before 4pm Sunday you need to have signed up via Zoom’s website - https://zoom.us/
- It is free and easy to sign up.
- Once singed up you could test the system by having a trial at home
- If using a tablet or phone you’ll need to download the app from the Apple store of Play Store – depending on whether you have an android of Apple phone
- If you don’t have a smart phone or a computer to use you can also dial in via a phone, you’ll be able to hear what happens and contribute, however you won’t be able to see any of us – details of how to do that are below.
- Just before 4pm on Sunday you need to click on the link below to join our church gathering. Please feel free to invite others to join.
- We’ll be praying together, listening to the Bible, thinking through what God is saying. We’ll have some activities for the children. And we’ll listen to some music. In future weeks we’re hoping to include Glen leading us in singing
Join Zoom Meeting - https://zoom.us/j/964281427
- If calling in, not via a smartphone or computer, you’ll need to call one of these two numbers. You’ll then be prompted to give the meeting ID.
+44 203 481 5240 United Kingdom
+44 131 460 1196 United Kingdom
Meeting ID: 964 281 427
- If you’d like a tutorial on how to use Zoom, we’re going to run a trial session at 11am on Sunday. Use the same log on details as above.
- Please keep your system muted unless you’re planning to speak
- You can unmute at any time by holding down the space bar (phone you need to tap the screen and click on the mute/unmute icon)
- If you can’t see yourself, you’ll need to turn the video option on, typically on the bottom left of the Zoom screen.
- You can view all the participants as either a gallery, when we’re all the same size, or as a speaker view. The speaker view all the participants are thumbnails at the top of the screen and whoever is speaking takes up the majority of the screen.
- If you have any questions do ask
Senior Minister, Windsor Fellowship Church