- The Administration has been negotiating with Iran ... for years!
- PM Netenyahu speaks to America on Capital Hill
- Iran's nuclear program forges on under secrecy
- Congress weighs in with both legislation and its own warning to Iran.
- With so many moving parts, can the June 30 deadline be met?
Since the 1979 Iranian revolution, the jihadist regime has been on a collision course with Western Civilization. This threat, that we have covered in the past, may now be coming to a head.
At our March chapter meeting, we will take a look at the history of Iran's pursuit of nuclear armament via clips from the documentary "Iranium", portions of Irsaeli PM Netenyahu's speech in DC together with the Congressional and National Security community's response
The Iranian regime has been clear about its intentions. Will we take them seriously?
(click to watch the Iranium trailer)
When the documentary Iranium was first released, the Iranian government attempted to cancel screenings planned across the world. Some were cancelled. We will have copies of the full DVD available at Saturday's chapter meeting.