CPF's Education Series will be presenting a panel discussion on strategies pediatricians can use to address racial and social inequality on July 23 at 6 PM. Panelists include:
The presentation is approved for CME and MOC Part 2 credit for live attendees.
- Moderator: Dr. Arie Nettles, Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, Director of the Office of Inclusion and Health Equity, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Dr. Freida Outlaw, Former Assistant Commissioner in the Division of Special Populations and Minority Services, TN Dept of Health, Former Director of Meharry Youth and Wellness Center
- Dr. Dontal Johnson, Assistant Professor, Pediatric Medicine, Meharry Medical College
- Dr. Lee Richardson, VA Inpatient Chief Resident, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Ingrid Cockhren, Professor of Psychology, Tennessee State University, Advisor for the Vanderbilt Translational Research Dept
- Dr. Rob Lillard, Pediatric Associates of Franklin, CPF Medical Director