Astro2020 Panel Structure Announced
We are pleased to announce the panel structure for the Decadal Survey on Astronomy and Astrophysics (Astro2020). There will be six science panels, six program panels, and one state of the profession panel.
- Interstellar Medium and Star and Planet Formation
- Stars, the Sun, and Stellar Populations
- Compact Objects and Energetic Phenomena
- Exoplanets, Astrobiology, and the Solar System
- Electromagnetic Observations from Space 1
- Electromagnetic Observations from Space 2
- Optical and Infrared Observations from the Ground
- Radio, Millimeter, and Submillimeter Observations from the Ground
- Particle Astrophysics and Gravitation
- An Enabling Foundation for Research
State of the Profession Panel
- State of the Profession and Societal Impacts
Panels will work in conjunction with the newly appointed Astro2020 steering committee.