We welcome back all our families and friends after the term break, we hope you all enjoyed the Easter holidays. It was a pleasure to see the excitement amongst the children as they commenced the new term.
Term 1 was a very successful term filled with many varied activities. Term 2 is proving to be extremely busy so please keep your eye on our Website and Facebook page for more updates.
Quick Snapshot of Term 1
- The Committee and Staff welcomed all existing and new families to our Welcome BBQ held on Friday, 20th March.All the children enjoyed the jumping castle, face painting, sausage sizzle and most importantly the Easter egg hunt.
We raised $353 from the 10 kg Chocolate block raffle.
Congratulations to that one and only lucky winner.
- We had a very successful AGM held on Wednesday, 25th March with new office bearers being elected.The Mayor of the City of Casey, Cr Mick Morland was in attendance.
- Pre-Kinder raised $724.95 from the Easter raffle fundraising drawn on Friday, 27th March. Congratulations to our lucky winners.
“Thank you” to all families who participated and supported us throughout the term.
Important Information to remember:
New Programs in Term 2 (Please check our Term Guide or Website)
- Term 2 starts on Monday 13th April 2015 and ends on Friday 26th June 2015.
- Parents kindly ensure that your children wear appropriate winter clothing as the weather could be extremely cold this term
- The Centre is closed on Monday, 9 June 2015, due to the Queen’s Birthday Public Holiday and there will be no Kinder, Playgroup or regular classes.
- Parenting workshops by Lucy Walls; a qualified psychologist and early childhood educator.
- Yoga for beginners (new).
- Gentle Exercise for the more matured adults.
- After School Kids Fitness Boot Camp (Taking expression of interest).
Due to a huge demand last year, the most popular Entertainment books are back to our Centre. The Membership gives you over $20,000 worth of valuable offers valid through to 1 June 2016!
Please contact the office if you need to purchase them.
Our next monthly Market on Saturday, 9th
May 9.00 am to 2.00 pm, is D.J’s Mother’s Day special Market.
Everybody come and get your gifts for your lovely mothers or other special people!
Do you have any talent or hobby which you would like to share with others and love to meet new friends? If so, we would love to hear from you. Kindly talk to the office staff and we can help you grow your talents.
Also if you or any of your friends would like to hire our rooms to conduct any classes/programs please contact the office.
We welcome any suggestion/feedback which may lead us to improve our services for the benefit of the Community. Please feel free to drop in your suggestions into the Feedback Box located in the foyer or talk to the staff in the office.
Once again, a very big "thank you" goes to all parents who have participated, encouraged and supported us in everything we do. We look forward to working together again this term with new ideas.
- Thursday 28 May 2015 Australia’s biggest Morning Tea
- Sunday 11 October 2015 Total Fitness Day
- Saturday 7 November 2015 Kaleidoscope