GENEVA – The second and final day of the WIPO Conference on the Global Digital Conference Market
features a series of panels, all easily followed remotely via webcast
- Publishing - The Codex in the Digital Age.
- Digital Architecture - The Soft Infrastructure of the Global Market
- Opportunities and Challenges - Markets, Policy and Diplomacy
There will also be a Keynote address by a top official from the Motion Picture Association of America, followed by closing remarks to wrap up the proceedings.
More Day 1 videos featuring participants speaking to WIPO News about digital creativity:
- Everyone is copying us: Dima Khatib, Managing Director of AJ+
- High-speed digital content taking off in India: Bobby Bedi, film director
- Quality content in any form, please: Esperanza Silva, actress.
- China, a growth story: Xianghua Yang, Senior Vice President of China’s iQIYI.com online video platform
- Developing countries learning from each other: Oreka Godis, actress
- Domestic demand still crucial: Nikita Mikhalkov, Academy Award-winning Russian actor and film director.
- Curation can be jargon for plagiarism: Ritu Kapur, CEO, Quintillion Media.
- Best, worst of times: Naja Nielsen, Chief Editor of DBC Radio (Denmark)
For more video coverage of Day 1, see the WIPO News roundup
and a YouTube playlist
dedicated to the WIPO Conference on the Global Digital Content Market.