The new Instant Phaser Mk II plug-in features all the unique and imprecise analog character of the original hardware from 1972. We are proud to bring this brand-new emulation of the first ever studio phaser into 2019, and can’t wait for you to try it!
Explore new possibilities with updated and refined features such as Age and Mode. The Age knob emulates variable component-drift that occurs with aging hardware. The Mode switch offers three different flavors of phasing: Shallow, Deep, and Wide. When “Wide” is selected, the Instant Phaser Mk II gives you a different amount of phase-shifting on both right and left channels, resulting in a pseudo stereo effect.
- Four distinct methods to control the phasing: Oscillator, Manual, Envelope and Remote
- Depth allows you to combine the phased signal with the dry signal
- Exercise total control of the Oscillator with Sync and Retrig controls
- Use Feedback control for a more pronounced sound
- Side Chain function allows you to trigger the Envelope Follower from a separate source in the mix for inter-track mingling.