Newsletter 127 Vaccines can and do Cause Autism
The evidence I have seen for this conclusion is overwhelming and vaccines are also linked to the escalating increase in chronic illness in global populations - in particular autoimmune diseases.
Please investigate the following information:
1. Here are 127 scientific research papers demonstrating a link between vaccines and autism
2. A medical practitioner describes the cover-up of the vaccine-autism link
3. Many of the studies used to claim that thimerosal in vaccines is safe are flawed (“Methodological Issues and Evidence of Malfeasance in Research Purporting to Show Thimerosal (Mercury Compound) in Vaccines is Safe”, Hooker et al, 2014).
4. Here is a link to a scientist from Stanford University describing a plausible link between vaccines and autism and a US District Attorney that provides compelling evidence for this causal link.
5. This link is also described on the Package Insert for the Tripedia Vaccine for DTaP (2005 p.11).
6. Selective industry funded studies are being used to obscure the science that indicates vaccines are a casual factor in the development of autism and chronic illness. In 2016 the movie “Vaxxed: from cover up to catastrophe“, that describes the fraudulent science being used by the CDC to cover up the vaccine-autism link, was released in the US and is touring the country. The movie is now available in many countries.
7. Japan has stopped using the MMR vaccine and two children in the US were awarded millions of dollars through the US federal Vaccine Injury Compensation Program for developing autism.
8. Here are further medical studies demonstrating this plausible vaccine-autism link.
9. US Congressman Bill Posey hears evidence of fraudulent science and misconduct by Paul Thorsen, a CDC researcher and co-author of the Denmark studies that were used to debunk the vaccine-autism link resulting from the use of thimerosal in vaccines. The CDC also admits in this video that there are no long-term health studies of vaccinated and unvaccinated groups.
10. Here is Peter McIntyre, director of Australia’s Vaccination Surveillance and Research Unit (NCIRS) for 12 years, informing the public that a long-term health study of vaccinated and unvaccinated children has never been done – in animals or humans.
11. In 2010 a small scale study showed a link between the Hepatitis B vaccine given to infants on the first day of life and autism in boys.
12. In 2011, a review into the cause of autism was carried out by Helen Ratajczak. This review is titled ‘Theoretical aspects of autism: Causes – A review’ and it was published in the Journal of Immunotoxicology. This paper examines many published, peer-reviewed articles demonstrating that vaccines are a plausible cause of autism.
13. Here is a short article describing the plausible link between vaccines and autism and the strategies being used by authorities to cover-up this link.
To date I have not received a response from Professor Alison Jones at the University of Wollongong to my open letter requesting the evidence for her statement that this evidence is not compelling. I will pass on this response when I receive it.
Judy Wilyman PhD
The Science and Politics of Australia's Vaccination Policies