The following articles are due to be published in our Newsletter at 6:00 PM today:
- Braille: Connecting the Dots in 2021
- Do Something Different for National Braille Week
- National Braille Week Lunchtime Discussion with Sight and Sound Technology, UKAAF and the Braillists Foundation, Tuesday 12 October at 12:30 PM
- Extra Braille Bar on Tuesday
- We Are Recruiting a New Treasurer
- A New Role for Matthew
If you've written an article which doesn't appear in the list above, please call Matthew ASAP on
so he can look into what's gone wrong.
If you need an article in the Newsletter and you haven't written it yet, please do so by 6:00 PM and post it at: https://www.braillists.org/wp-admin/post-new.php
If you do not have a WordPress account, please send your copy by reply to Matthew, and call him as above so that he knows to check for it.
If your article is listed above but it already went out in last week's newsletter, please don't worry. It won't go out again. If all of the content listed above went out last week, the Newsletter will not in fact be sent unless new content is added before 6:00 PM.
Please note that the list above does not include static articles, which are always sent unless there is no other scheduled content.
Thank you for your co-operation.