NEW Church Security Team training courses. Until now we have reserved our Church Security Team training only for our churches that have joined our Gatekeeper Program™ in Texas. We have over 247 licensed officers currently working under the program in Texas which mandates state training curriculum, certification and licensing.
We have decided to expand the opportunity for other church security teams to take part in this proven training program regardless of state or church location.
Training specifics—Curriculum Outline – Three days of High Intensity Training
Legal / Arrest Authority – Based on State Penal Code and common Law Enforcement and Security standards
Defensive Tactics – Based on common training from Law Enforcement and Security Standards.
- Soft and Hard empty hand techniques
- Control and Survival targets.
- Take-downs and escort techniques
Handcuffing – Based on common training from Law Enforcement and Security Standards.
- Modern Technique of the Handgun fundamentals – Stance, Grip, Trigger Pull
- Timed draw from holster
- Point shooting and natural point of aim fundamentals
- Getting off the X - Shooting on the move
- Qualification Course of Fire - Based on common training from Law Enforcement and Security Standards. We currently use the FBI standards.
Equipment needed per student –
- Handgun – 9mm, 40 S&W, 45 ACP or other approved caliber
- 3 magazines
- Strong Side Holster
- Dual Magazine holder
- 500 rounds of ammunition
- Eye and Hearing protection
Courses are taught at our facilities in Texas or Colorado. On-site/local training is available at an increased cost.
For further details please call us at (972) 712-8818