Email Campaign Archive
from Health Research Authority
join our mailing list
- 06/25/2020 - Updates about health and social care research during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 05/28/2020 - Updates about health and social care research during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 05/20/2020 - International Clinical Trials Day 2020
- 05/01/2020 - Updates about health and social care research during the COVID-19 pandemic
- 03/26/2020 - Prioritising COVID-19 research during the pandemic
- 03/12/2020 - COVID-19: guidance for sponsors, sites and researchers
- 03/06/2020 - Research in a public health emergency, combined ways of working authorises 100 applications, keep in touch with the HRA and much more.
- 02/04/2020 - Helping to make world-class cancer research happen, how to keep in touch with the HRA and an update on Pharmacy Assurance
- 01/15/2020 - #MakeitPublic - research transparency update
- 12/20/2019 - Christmas message from Teresa Allen, Research Tissue Banks new eLearning modules, Technical Assurance updates
- 10/24/2019 - Research transparency update, streamlining research, demonstrating excellent public involvement and much more.
- 09/02/2019 - A new Chair for the HRA, the last chance to have your say on research transparency and much more.
- 07/18/2019 - Our first Make it Public workshop on research transparency, new Annual Report, best practice in public involvement and much more.
- 06/17/2019 - HRA Latest #MakeItPublic special edition
- 06/04/2019 - HRA Business Plan 2019/20 published, our Research Transparency Strategy Group and much more.
- 04/25/2019 - The first Research Transparency Strategy Group meeting, What’s the point of research transparency? A blog by Juliet Tizzard and much more
- 03/28/2019 - The latest guidance on the implications of a no-deal Brexit, announcing the Research Transparency Strategy Group and much more
- 02/28/2019 - HRA Latest February 2019
- 01/24/2019 - HRA Latest
- 12/29/2018 - HRA Latest: New Year Honours special edition