Email Campaign Archive
from Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
join our mailing list
- 24/07/2019 - News from CEH: Calculating pollution removal benefits, UK hydrological update, new seabirds research and much more
- 28/06/2019 - UK air quality improvements, peatland management issues, honeybee diets and much more
- 30/05/2019 - News from CEH: global invasive species research, a blueprint for rewilding, support for pollinators and much more
- 25/04/2019 - News from CEH: shifting seasonal behaviours, national isotope service, UK butterfly results and much more!
- 28/03/2019 - Insect pollinator losses, fixing the broken nitrogen cycle, soil diversity and much more
- 28/02/2019 - News from CEH: New maps of pesticide and fertiliser use, environmental big data, butterfly monitoring and more
- 31/01/2019 - News from CEH: Nitrogen pollution research, hydromet hazards, a hydrological milestone and much more
- 20/12/2018 - Alien species threat, tree planting to cut ammonia emissions and a UK winter hydrological update
- 27/11/2018 - News from CEH: UK-SCAPE launch event, wider access to Crop Map, and much more!
- 25/10/2018 - News from CEH: major funding to deliver new integrated understanding of the environment, plus Green GB week and an Outstanding Woman
- 27/09/2018 - News from CEH: plant-pollinator networks, natural capital, roadside habitats, training courses and more
- 30/08/2018 - News from CEH: ozone pollution and crops, chalk grasslands, new research grants and much more
- 26/07/2018 - News from CEH: honey scheme, heatwave impacts, climate targets and much more
- 28/06/2018 - GB Mammals report, unified habitat classification, global AMR research and much more
- 31/05/2018 - News from CEH: Virtual reality landscapes, moth identification help, crop protection and more
- 23/05/2018 - Staying up to date with news from CEH
- 01/05/2018 - Just checking - do you still want to hear from us?
- 26/04/2018 - Biological recording, future water quality, butterfly numbers and more!
- 24/04/2018 - Do you still want to hear from us?
- 28/03/2018 - Global biodiversity assessments, sea swimming health risks, plus vote for Loch Leven!