Email Campaign Archive
from Washington DC Metro Area Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
join our mailing list
- 09/18/2019 - AIDC: Discounting: Do You Get It Right?
- 09/12/2019 - AIDC: ARE YOU QUALIFIED?
- 09/05/2019 - AIDC: Expand Your Business with Litigation Appraising - 9/18
- 08/21/2019 - AIDC: IRS Valuation Summit on 10/16, Free Residential Webinar, Litigation Appraising and Basic Appraisal Principles & Procedures
- 06/19/2019 - AIDC: Chapter Dinner June 26 - Open Bar, Tasty Buffet, Conversation with Friends and Continuing Ed
- 06/13/2019 - AIDC: DCRA Holds Hearing re AMCs (and Chapter Dinner on June 26)
- 06/06/2019 - AIDC: Making the Math Work: Effective Practices for Trainee Development Programs plus Chapter Dinner - June 26
- 05/30/2019 - AIDC: A regulatory complaint has been filed against you. Now what? Ignorance Isn't Bliss!
- 05/23/2019 - AIDC: Ignorance Isn't Bliss, Trainees Are An Asset, Board Nominations Needed Now. Curious? Read On!
- 04/17/2019 - AIDC: 2019 Metro DC Conference Recap; Area News; Upcoming Education & Events
- 04/10/2019 - AIDC: 13 Presenters, 11 Sessions, 7 Hours of CE, 1 Great Conference for Appraisers – Friday, April 12
- 04/08/2019 - AIDC: Bill Garber and Jim Park Offer Updates from the Appraisal Institute and the Appraisal Subcommittee on Friday, April 12
- 04/04/2019 - AIDC: April 12 - Long Term Sustainable Value: Learn What It Means to You at the Metro DC Appraisal Conference
- 03/28/2019 - AIDC: April 12 - Dr. Stephen Fuller re Impact of Amazon HQ2 on Metro DC Real Estate Value
- 03/26/2019 - AIDC: Metro DC Conference Promo - Please Help! (Oops! Date Correction)
- 03/26/2019 - AIDC: Metro DC Conference Promo - Please Help!
- 03/21/2019 - AIDC: April 12 - 7 Hours of CE, 8 Sessions, 13 Presenters, Breakfast/Lunch/Open Bar
- 03/19/2019 - AIDC: 7 Hours of CE - Brand New Seminar - March 25
- 03/11/2019 - AIDC: 2019 Metro DC Conference; New Class; Appraisers, Bankers & Developers Recap; Upcoming Education & Events
- 03/04/2019 - AIDC: Oakleigh Thorne, MAI